Wednesday December 7th
- WINEAUX WEDNESDAY - is Sedona’s Best Wine Tasting Event… every Wednesday, 5:00pm – 7:00pm - Sedona’s Best Wine Tasting featuring a dozen wines from our wine cellar to taste. Our wine experts will help answer any questions about the many selections. Live Entertainment with Patrick Ki (5pm - 8pm)
05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Thursday December 8th
- CHILL ON THE HILL WITH THE MILLERS - Every Thursday 6pm-9pm, no cover, Chill-tini Specials, Fresh Seafood Specials, Live Entertainment by two of Arizona's Finest Artists, Robin and Eric Miller, a father and son duo perform at Sound Bites Grill in uptown Sedona from 6-9 pm. The two musicians both extremely talented and creative perform all original music acoustically.
06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Friday December 9th
- HIT SQUAD 17 - Is High Energy Musical Entertainment. HIT SQUAD 17 plays a variety of Dance music , ROCK FUNK R&B POP. Lucy Hill, Lead Vocals - Lucy was born and raised in Hollywood California, on the back Lots of Universal, Warner Bros and Paramount Studios. She appeared in Numerous, Plays, Music Videos, film, and TV shows. In 2005 Lucy moved to Prescott AZ and Started a Family. In the years since her Family has thrived along with her musical aspirations. Each being Equally important, Lucy’s focus is on God, Family and Rocking.
06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Saturday December 10th
- JEFF KASHIWA - Seattle native, Jeff Kashiwa became known as one of the most compelling young saxophonists in contemporary jazz during his first year with The Rippingtons back in 1989. Jeff's tenure with The Rippingtons span was over a decade... performing hundreds of shows all over the world and appeared on many of the band’s classic recordings. Jeff's instincts led him to more dynamic endeavors through his solo career. It surprised many when Jeff left the group to venture out on his own, but he had things to say through his own music. In 2004, Jeff founded The Sax Pack, a trio of saxophone headliners, featuring himself, Steve Cole and Kim Waters. The group released three CDs together and charmed audiences with their Rat Pack style reparte’ in tours across the U.S. and abroad. In 2006, Jeff reunited with The Rippingtons for their 20th Anniversary Tour and continued to record and tour with the group until 2016. In addition to touring with The Sax Pack and his own group, Kashiwa has expanded his career to include the realm of music education. He now teaches in the same school district where it all began teaching various music ensembles and online Music Technology courses at Shoreline Community College in Seattle, Washington. This year Kashiwa released his 11th solo recording titled Sunrise. Featured on the CD are his band, Coastal Access as well as guest performances by Marc Antoine, Tom Schuman and Phillipe Saisse. Jeff is in his 12th year as an Instrumental Ensemble and Music Technology instructor, and Department Chair at Shoreline Community in Seattle, WA. BUY TICKETS NOW!
07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Sunday December 11th
- DAVE LEN SCOTT JAZZ TRIO - Jazz & Juice Sunday's Enjoy a night of great music, wine and great food! Full bodied taste with half the price - with the purchase of two dinner entree's, you can choose any bottle of wine valued up to $80.00 and get it for half price! Live Entertainment Dave Len Scott brings together a beautiful classical sound with high-compression lead trumpet playing and piano, balancing power and innovation with charismatic, singing tones.His studies include jazz trumpet with Blue Note’s Louis Smith, and he has toured and recorded with such acts as Boz Scaggs, Rosemary Clooney, Michael Feinstein, the Marcus Shelby Orchestra, the Glenn Miller Orchestra, Brass Monkey Brass Band, and the Dave Scott Jazz Quartet. As a classical trumpeter, he has worked with the San Francisco, Honolulu, Napa, and Santa Rosa symphonies, and has performed as guest soloist with the SF Sinfonietta Orchestra. Dave is a fluent pianist and History of Jazz lecturer, as well as a private trumpet instructor and Adjunct Faculty for the California Jazz Conservatory in Berkeley, Berkeley City College. Dave is also trumpet instructor at Sonoma State University. Joining Dave Len Scott will be... Chris Finet on Upright Bass. Chris Finet is part of the faculty of NAU’s School of Music. He teaches double bass along with directing the jazz ensembles and teaching jazz improvisation courses, with Rob Wallace on Drums
05:00 PM - 08:00 PM