Hanukkah Dinner and Festivities!
- Rabbi Alicia Magal begins the evening with explaining the holiday
- Bubbie’s (Jewish Grandma) traditions with fun, food and music.
- Learn the story of Hanukkah
- Light the Menorah (a nine-branched candelabrum)
- Sing Songs, Play the Dreidel (four-sided spinning top) Game
- Receive a Hanukkah gift (a surprise) and Hanukkah Gelt (chocolate coins)
Enjoy a Traditional Holiday with new friends. There is a story behind every candle that is lit on the menorah and the guests share in the stories. Meet new people and leave with new friends.
The evening meal will be featuring Bubbie’s traditional Dinner to include:
Matzo Ball Soup
Slow Roasted Brisket
Potato Latkes with Apple Sauce
Grilled Garden Vegetables and Dessert
Meal will be dairy free
Dinner includes a non-alcoholic beverage.
Price is $39.99 per person, kids 12 and under half price.
Great for the entire family.
Reservations are required for this event
Please Call 928-282-2713
Located at the Hyatt Pinon Pointe Shops in Uptown Sedona AZ